The RISK EVENTS MONITOR is an indispensable information source dedicated to helping risk management personnel at large U.S. banks stay abreast of risk developments (download our latest External Risk Events report). Each report includes:
- A summary of domestic and international events that pose direct risks for larger U.S. banks and financial institutions
- A recap of legislative actions, proposed regulatory rules and enforcement actions among U.S. regulatory agencies involved in financial oversight
- Tracking of global banks operating in U.S.; national and regional banks; and, financial technology companies
- Events are organized under eight different types of risk for easy review
- Tools help identify priority events for your bank
The research staff at Capital Performance Group closely follows risk events using multiple sources to produce a comprehensive, timely, and concise report on risk developments.
Use the RISK EVENTS MONITOR to:
- Keep personnel throughout the organization informed of external risk developments using a single, comprehensive, readily accessible source
- Make better and faster decisions about how to allocate risk management resources
- Keep Boards of Directors apprised of risk developments
Two subscription options available:
Standard subscription @ $1,299/month
Using CPG’s defined tracking structure, including large national and international banks and data from S&P Global Market Research, top industry news publications, and regulatory agency press releases.
Custom subscription @ $3,500/month or more depending on scope
Includes all content in the Standard subscription plus tracking of a custom group of competitors, including fintech and nonbank competitors, beyond our standard tracking group AND tracking of events occurring in specific states/markets of interest to the bank.
For more information, please contact Claude Hanley at 202-337-7875 or via email.
Download the latest External Risk Events Report reflecting December 2019 events.