Capital Performance Group helps clients to determine how best to allocate and leverage existing channels, investment dollars, and other limited resources to create a delivery system that yields marketplace distinction, improves sales performance, ensures efficient operation, and promotes customer loyalty. Our consultants utilize structured analytical approaches to solve complex distribution issues, create actionable strategies, and achieve organizational consensus. We work closely with our clients and assist them in planning, designing, developing, and managing delivery systems that are customer-focused, integrated, and cost-effective.
- Distribution System Strategy & Design
- Channel Analytics to Support Customer-Centric Strategies
- De Novo & Acquisition Market Entrance Strategy
- Branch Network Consolidation & Transformation
- Digital Channel Plans and Multi-Channel Integration
- Market Opportunity Assessment & Prioritization
- Branch Site Analysis & Selection
- Sales Force Productivity Improvement
- Sales & Relationship Management Program Design
- Acquisition, Cross-Sell, & Customer Management Processes
For more information, please contact Mary Beth Sullivan, Managing Partner, 202-337-7872.